Bob Ross (HDC Cypher) Bob Ross (HDC Cypher)

Awesome to be a part of this. Shout outs everyone on it.

Teqneek responds:

I love this song haha thanks for hopping on it you guys I think we invented fire

Move On Move On

Damn man, here's hoping you can get the equipment going soon. Hope all is well with you these days.

glitchs2d responds:

Thanks Mike I'm good. I should be getting everything together sometime soon.

Blas, Cryptic Wisdom, Teq Blas, Cryptic Wisdom, Teq

Wooooo! We're awesome. Thanks for being on the track man.

Teqneek responds:

Happy to be on it homeslice

Fats MCI '14 Hype Fats MCI '14 Hype

Dope. Your flow has gotten really good in the last while man. Keep it up.

J.U.M.P. J.U.M.P.

Holy Fuck. Fats alter ego voice. That's nuts. This shit is hilarious guys.

Teqneek responds:

I love it, Fats sounds like the crustiest homeless dude ever. Glad you dig the song there Mikey!

CLAB - Luke James vs Sonic CLAB - Luke James vs Sonic

Luke took this. Better punches.

Sonic, if you're going to flip shit, you have to turn it back on them, not explain things. Flips need to go from a defense to an attack, and you just kept trying to bring it back into neutral territory.

CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats

You guys really need to stop picking beats where the instruments are so overwhelming for battles. The beat is nice, but the sheer volume of the lead makes it difficult to focus on what you guys are saying. Props to flow into epic, used your review to follow along after the fifth listen.

You both did your thing here, and you can both rap well. You both know that, so I'm not going to pull punches here. You both had better second rounds then firsts, and I think Eye-Cue had the better second, so I'll give him the win here. I completely disagree with Mickey, I thought the flips won the battle for Eye-Cue. Both of you keep up though and good luck to whoever moves on.

CLAB - suddle vs Willizard CLAB - suddle vs Willizard

Fact is, this isn't a text battle, it's a rap battle. Flow, delivery and sound count. Suddle beasts in all of those. Not to mention it's a lot easier to use personals against somebody with a name then it is against a nobody. I know NG has a huge thing for personals and that's fine, but every battle doesn't have to be 100% personal.

Will had some decent material, don't get me wrong, but suddle gets the win.

Clouded Eyes Clouded Eyes

Why the fuck didn't you hit me up for this one? This beat is dope as fuck.

Definitely like the thoughts on this. Lately I've been feeling like the underground is more so fragmented then it's ever been. A lot of the "established" underground artists seem to be resting on their laurels. Nobody seems to be doing anything fresh right now, and that needs to change.

Teqneek responds:

Haha dude, someone else approached me for this collab, so this was really his project.

HDC: Mao vs Fats * HDC: Mao vs Fats *

I love this concept. No winner here, but I definitely enjoyed it.